Don’t wake up!
Title: Don’t wake up
Type: Romance
Rating: NC-17
Pairing: Adam/Tommy
Words: about 900 (this chapter)
Warnings: a bit of angst, lot of M/M; It will stay hot, so be warned!
Disclaimer: it's just my imagination, I don't own the guys, even if I really would like to ;-) But I own the story. Don’t tweet this to any of the persons I am just borrowing here.
Summary: What happens when Adam and Tommy wake up in one bed?
Chapter 11
It was like his skin would be hypersensitive. He could feel his needs streaming out of every cell of his body. Like every little piece wanted to melt with Tommys body. He felt like a thunder was rolling inside of him and clouded all his senses. His hands were running down Tommys body while his tongue was literally fucking Tommys mouth. He felt as there was no possibility to get close enough. All the want he hided for months was about to burst him. It was too much and almost not enough.
He broke the kiss and started to bite Tommys chin and neck. Every bite was followed by a lick. Wet and hot. Tommy was shivering under his touch. The taste of Tommys body was driving him crazy. He couldn’t stop himself. He was biting, licking, kissing all over Tommys chest. He sucked almost violently on Tommys nipples. Tommy whimpered under his touch. Adam could feel the inner animal crying again and he crowled down to Tommys cock and without any warning he took him in his mouth. It was like Adam didn’t want to waste any second now.
“Oh, god, Adam! You will kill me.” Tommy almost jumped off the bed. Feeling Adam on his cock was almost too much. And somehow too soon for him to take. So he pulled Adam up and took advantage of his surprise to turn them around. Now Tommy was on the top. He pinned Adams hands above his head and looked down in his eyes. “Tommy?” Adam was confused. “Adam, calm down. I won’t run away.” He kissed all over Adams face and then bit slightly in his bottom lip. Then he let go of Adams hands and kissed him on his lips. “We have time and I want to enjoy this.” Adam nodded. Tommy smiled and kissed Adam once again. He could feel Adam trembling. He took Adams face in his hands and deepend the kiss. He kissed Adam slowly, tasting every corner of his mouth. Then he break away to kiss along Adams chin and neck.
Adam was moaning under Tommys touch, but he stayed calm. His hands were stroking over Tommys back. He could feel how he was relaxing. The animal in him was purring as Tommy kissed along his body. He couldn’t believe how amazing it was just to enjoy. He was usually the one who was the leading part. It was easier to take control over the game. But with Tommy it was different. He trusted Tommy and he knew there was no need to prove a point. He could just let go. And he did. He could feel Tommy stroking over his body and kissing him allover. And he could feel Tommy smiling against his skin when he winced as Tommy tickled him.
And Tommy seemed to know what he was doing. Because Adam was more and more relaxing into Tommys touch. And then Tommy bit in Adams hipbone causing him to arch his back. And once again Adam could feel Tommy smiling. Obviously he enjoyed to tease him. And then Tommy was laying between Adams legs, his head on Adams stomach, his lips on Adams bellybutton. And when Tommy licked over Adams skin, he could feel Adams cock twitch against his chest. And he became a little nervous, because he was never with a man before. How could he know what felt good for Adam. He looked up to Adams face. And Adam looked in his eyes and there was so much affection and understanding in his look. Like Adam could read Tommys mind.
“Tommy, you don’t have to be nervous. I am sorry that I was so greedy before. I didn’t want to rush things and make you uncomfortable. I want you so much, it is not easy to hold back. But if you need more time, I can wait.” Adams voice was soothing. Tommy relaxed. “I am just not sure what to do, it’s like I have to learn everything new. And I want to make you feel good. And somehow I am nervous.” Adam smiled at him. “Do whatever you want. But please touch me! I am dying for your touch.” And this was all Tommy needed to hear. He sat up and stroked with his hands over Adams chest, down over his stomach and then over his thights. And his curiosity to know how it would be to have sex with a man was stronger than his fear to do something wrong. He followed Adams wish and took his cock in his hand and started to move his hand slowly up and down while he was watching Adams reaction.
And what he saw was just pure ecstasy. Adam closed his eyes, his mouth open, his hands gripping the sheets. And he moaned and the sounds made Tommy bolder. He was stroking faster and watched Adam almost losing himself in pure lust. “Tommy, my god! You are driving me crazy!” Adam was writhing under Tommys touch. So close. Tommy could feel it. But he could also feel that Adam tried to hold back. So he decided to be really bold. “Adam, come for me. Let me see you explode.” Adam opened his eyes to see a smirk on Tommys face. He was barely in control. And then he could see how Tommy tilt his head and licked over his cock. It was just one wet lick all over Adams cock. And that threw Adam over the edge and he came spilling over Tommys hands with his name on his lips.
no subject
Date: 2011-09-27 06:40 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2011-09-28 04:52 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2011-09-27 07:54 pm (UTC)Hugs,
Tori<3333
no subject
Date: 2011-09-28 04:53 pm (UTC)Love you too!
Hugs,
Katharina
no subject
Date: 2011-10-04 08:24 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2011-10-05 06:55 am (UTC)